Thursday, November 25, 2010

Kingfisher Ultra : Beer Review

Ok so now that India has opened its doors wide to International Beer Giants the problems of Indian Beer Barons has increased 4 folds ( I mean u all HORSE PISS makers ) , with  brands like Budweiser n Carlsberg n Corona making a BUZZ ( get it !! ) in Indian Market , India just became a better place to live.Well for past half a decade of my life I have enjoyed this great bounty of Our Lord ( lol ) and finally I found a Indian Beer Brand dat stood up and retaliated against this " FLANK - ATTACK " by International Beer Giants.

Kingfisher Ultra is Indian version of THE Great Corona , priced @ Rs 50 for 330 ml bottle , the brand is trying to target masses with a " Trendy " transparent bottle displaying " Liquid Gold " inside which makes ur eyes glow like ......GOLLUM  from Lord of the Rings ( my precious !! ).The bottle comes with a Pull-bottle cap which I feel was a rip-off version of Tuborg , unlike Tuborg  the cap broke off mid way ( Forcing me to use the DESI - Jugaad ).Almost every Beer pint would cost you Rs 50 at-least now a days , so spend it WISE.

Now to rate it I ll say : ( outta 10 )

Hops : 7 ( Some light hop flavor in the finish with just enough bitterness to balance the malt )


Smoothness : 8

Bottle Design : 9.5

Overall : 8 outta 10

With a Plate of MoMo`s ( mmm mmm ) this stuff is Heavenly . Drink Responsibly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment